Masking Tape (ABRO 5123) consists of crepe paper, coated with rubber based pressure-sensitive adhesive capable of withstanding bake temperature up to 80 degree C for one hour and/or exposure to ultra-violet (UV) light for up to 5 hours. Masking Tape offers consistent conformability and tensile strength for general purpose bundling, protecting and various industrial applications.
Typical Applications :
- Interior paint masking
- Spray painting (air dry) autos, boats, etc.
- Boat manufacturing (fiberglass)
- Silk screening, mail rooms
- Marble manufacturing (man-made)
- Golf club shaft (build up)
- Carpet pad/pad splicing
- Freezer tape
- Light bundling, packaging, splicing & tabbing
- Conforms to virtually any surface
- Naturally colored
- Moisture resistant
- Offers excellent balance of quick stick, panel adhesion and holding properties
- Prevents penetration of paints and thinners
- Cured adhesive system
- Minimizes adhesive residue on paint surface
- Provides easy unwind with excellent conformability
- Precisely structured crepe backing provide excellent finish to paint lines
Storage And Usage :
- Backing Fine structured crepe paper
- Coating: Rubber based adhesive
Masking Tape should be kept in a dry, cool and dust free environment, away from direct sun light. Tape shall be used within 12 months from the date of shipment. Tapes shall be used on a clean, dry, dust & oil free surface. Proper workmanship shall be ensured for a wrinkle free application.
All properties are approximate and are based on tests believed to be reliable and performed in conformance with recommended test methods. These values are presented for comparison purposes and do not represent a guarantee by the manufacturer. It is suggested that purchasers should test, prior to use, the suitability of this product for their particular application.